The House of Tanqueray today announced the launch of Tanqueray Trunk Show, a national campaign that provides mentorship through progressive style via dedicated events in six U.S. markets. Each Tanqueray Trunk Show will feature one daytime and one nighttime event.
At the daytime event, four brand architects from the worlds of style, entrepreneurship and entertainment will participate in a panel discussion, after which attendees will create their own spin on the classic Tanqueray and tonic cocktail. The nighttime event post-celebration will follow, with a performance by Oscar nominated and Golden Globe Award winning Chicago rapper, actor Common in select cities.
“I appreciate the work that Tanqueray is doing by giving budding entrepreneurs the opportunity to breakout into the mainstream,” Common said. “Tanqueray gets it and is truly making a difference.”
Tanqueray Trunk Show takes a look behind the green curtain, allowing entrepreneurs to engage with their favorite influencers, network with peers and take a master-class with today’s most stylish brand architects, including:
- Maxwell Osborne: Head Designer for Black Apple and Public School brands. Winner of 2013 CFDA Swarovski® Award for Menswear and 2013 CFDA VOGUE Fashion Fund Award.
- Ronnie Fieg: Owner and Designer of footwear boutique KITH NYC. Named one of the most influential sneaker-head innovators by Complex Magazine.
- Jason Geter: Manager of stars like Iggy Azalea. Founder of Grand Hustle Records, Akoo and Striver’s Row clothing line.
- DJ M.O.S.: One of the most sought after DJs in the U.S. Named to Vanity Fair‘s top 10 best-dressed DJs list and a fixture on NYC’s downtown fashion scene.
Coltrane Curtis, founder of brand solutions agency Team Epiphany, will host the panels. A former MTV Style VJ and editor at Complex Magazine, Coltrane received the AdColor Innovator of the Year award in 2010.
“We see this program as a riff on the traditional trunk show,” said Keith Scott, Tanqueray Senior Brand Manager. “The leaders on our panel are sharing both their in-demand physical creations, as well as their personal take on how to play and win the style game. Our goal is to inspire and equip the next generation of successful entrepreneurs, while enjoying some great cocktails and compelling music along the way.”
Tanqueray Trunk Show will take place in six markets:
- New York, New York on Saturday, January 31
- Washington, D.C. on Saturday, February 7
- Atlanta, Georgia on Saturday, February 21
- Chicago, Illinois on Saturday, March, 28
- Detroit, Michigan on Saturday, April 4
- Houston, Texas on Saturday, April 11
Following the launch of Tanqueray Trunk Show in New York City, select consumers age 21 and over will have the chance to attend aTanqueray Trunk Show event. Keep watching #TanquerayTrunkShow on the Tanqueray brand Twitter, Instagram, and Facebookpages to learn more.
For those unable to attend the events, the brand will be releasing a series of informative videos, which provide valuable takeaways from the panels on the significance of mentorship within the worlds of style and business. Please enjoy your Tanqueray responsibly and visit http://youtu.be/BWzmKSL3wEs to learn more.