ShopStyle, a global shopping search engine, announced the release of Fave by ShopStyle, a new personalized shopping app that connects users to the brands, products, stores, and tastemakers they love.
As the destination for fashion discovery, Fave allows users to do the following:
- Create a personalized style feed powered by ShopStyle.
- Follow their favorite tastemakers and explore endless style inspiration.
- See what is trending and discover new brands, stores, and bloggers.
- Share looks and favorite products with friends and the Fave community.
- “Fave” items to a shopping list and set sale alerts to receive notifications when these items go on sale.
- Easily shop the looks they love with one tap, as “Faved” items can be purchased on the app or on desktop.
“ShopStyle has always been the destination for search. Now shoppers don’t have to just search the trends, but they can discover them with Fave,” said Brian Sugar, founder/CEO of POPSUGAR Inc., which owns ShopStyle. “Fave allows consumers to bring the social experience of shopping to their mobile devices.”
The Fave experience begins with guided personalization and leads to a style feed filled with unique content matched to the selected preferences. As consumers use Fave, it will learn their taste and style based on preferences, views, and the actions taken. The more one uses the app, the smarter the style feed becomes. Users can also create and share their own looks by uploading a photo, tagging the products in the photo, and sharing with friends on Fave and other social networks.
In addition to leveraging ShopStyle’s powerful shopping engine, the app also utilizes ShopSense, the company’s network of fashion and lifestyle bloggers, to populate the style feed with inspiring looks and current obsessions. All “Faved” items will be saved and easily accessible at any time to shop on the app or ShopStyle. Fave is currently available on iOS. Download Fave at fave.shopstyle.com.