New York, NY, United States (AHN) – Gisele Bundchen and Heidi Klum are still the world’s top earning models. The Brazilian beauty and the German catwalk star ranked at first and second place in the list compiled by Forbes magazine.
Bundchen leads the pack with $25 million from starring in campaigns for True Religion jeans, Dolce & Gabbana, Ipanema, and her own skin care line.
Klum, who hosts the Peabody Award-winning reality show “Project Runway,” earns $16 million with her Victoria’s Secret campaign and other ad slots, including McDonald’s in Germany to Volkswagen.
Tied in at sixth place are Alessandra Ambrosio and Natalia Vodianova with $5.5 million. The only American in the group, 36-year-old Carolyn Murphy, is at 10th place with $3.5 million.
The models were ranked according to their estimated earnings from June 2009 to June 2010.
The World’s Top Earning Models by Forbes:
- Gisele Bundchen – $25 million
- Heidi Klum – $16 million
- Kate Moss – $9 million
- Adriana Lima – $7.5 million
- Doutzen Kroes – $6 million
- Alessandra Ambrosio – $5.5 million (tie)
- Natalia Vodianova – $5.5 million (tie)
- Daria Werbowy – $4.5 million
- Miranda Kerr – $4 million
- Carolyn Murphy – $3.5 million