New York, NY, United States (CNS) – Peta2 has announced the list of winners for the 4th annual Libby Awards. The Libby Awards recognize vegan and animal friendly companies out there and include everything from fashion, food, celebrities, musicians and sports stars.
Peta2 works as an animal rights group that protects animals and takes on anyone who abuses them. PETA started peta2 to help expand its animal rights family, with the new division taking up stations at music festivals and concerts all over the country.
To see the complete list of the 4th Annual Libby Award winners, go to www.peta2.com.
Here is a partial list of peta2’s 4th Annual Libby Award Winners:
- Best Fast-Food Chain: Chipotle
- Most Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Chain: z pizza
- Best Independent Restaurant: Ethos Vegan Kitchen
- Best Cookbook: Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar by Isa Chandra Moskowitz
- Most Animal-Friendly Clothing Company: Dirty Shirty
- Best Retail Store: Forever 21
- Best Women’s Vegan Shoe: Charlotte Russe’s T-Strap Cut Out Booties
- Best Men’s Vegan Skate Shoe: Macbeth’s The Elliot
- Best Men’s Vegan Basketball Shoe: Reebok’s Deep Range II
- Best Animal-Friendly Accessory: Matt & Nat Zed Handbag
- Best Cruelty-Free Cosmetics Company: Aveda
- Best Vegan Lip Balm: LUSH None of Your Beeswax Lip Balm
- Best Concert Venue: The Pageant
- Most Animal-Friendly Record Label: Epitaph
- Most Animal-Friendly Band: Cobra Starship
- Most Animal-Friendly Hip Hop Artist: Gym Class Heroes
- Breakthrough Artist (Best New-comer to peta2): Justin Bieber
- Most Animal-Friendly Athlete: Tony Gonzalez
- Best Media Personality: Jason Ellis