Miami, FL (CNS) – Along with Nordstrom’s launch of their exclusive clothing and jewelry line inspired by the “The Twilight Saga: New Moon,” the retailer is also giving fans the chance to meet cast members from the upcoming movie.
“New Moon” cast members will hit malls across the country to meet with fans and participate in a question and answer forum. The cast will hit twelve malls across 8 dates, visiting up to three malls in one day.
In order to score a meet and greet with cast members, fans will have to line-up at their local participating Nordstrom on Halloween, October 31st, at 8am and be among the first 75 people to spend $75 at their store to receive a VIP pass to the in-store event.
Along with the in-mall events, Nordstrom will also host “Twilight Takeover Parties,” an all-day styling event and even advance screenings the day before its nationwide release date of November 20th. Tickets to the screens can be scored with in-store purchases.
Nordstrom “The Twilight Saga: New Moon” Cast Events:
- November 5- Topanga (Canoga Park, CA)
- November 8- Park Meadows (Lone Tree, CO)*
- November 9- Natick Collection (Natick, MA)*
- November 10- The Galleria (Houston, TX)*
- November 11- Mall of America (Bloomington, MN)*
- November 11- Cherry Hill Mall (Philadelphia, PA)*
- November 11- Stonestown Galleria (San Francisco, CA)*
- November 12- Perimeter Mall (Atlanta, GA)
- November 12- Southcenter (Tukwila, WA)*
- November 13- Aventura Mall (Aventura, FL)
- November 13- Scottsdale Fashion Square (Phoenix, AZ)*
- November 14- Fashion Place (Murray, UT)*
* These malls will also host a talent question and answer forum in the mall which will be open to the public.