American Express is giving fashionable card members a special treat. Beginning Friday and running through all of of Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week. American Express will feature in-depth coverage of New York fashion week. Coverage includes access to the www.americanexpress.com/style website, interviews, previews, and reviews. Also included during this coverage according to American Express:
* Daily Fashion Forecast – An insider look at Fashion Week and the day’s line up, including a rundown of the day’s schedule and highlights the scene, buzz, what to look for and what people are saying.
* Trend Reports – Robert Verdi reports on the hottest trends of Fashion Week from the booth or behind the scenes. Celebrity bites, runway show footage, insider interviews, and video montages will help track the trends throughout the week.
* Exclusive Interviews – Host Robert Verdi and Roshumba Williams will interview celebrities, fashion and accessory designers, stylists, models and buyers providing a full 360º perspective into the shows
* “Digital Runways”– Streaming footage of all designer shows at the Tents
* Multiple View Points – Web cameras from corner to corner of the tents provide access to the on-site action
American Express will also syndicate archived video clips and new content via Youtube for visitors to that site. Claire Bennett, Senior Vice President of Advertising, Marketing and Media for American Express stated that, ”
The launch of the American Express Fashion Network gives designers and industry insiders the opportunity to shine a spotlight on the shows and share their personal views and insights with a broad, highly engaged consumer audience… We know that fashion represents and instills in people a sense of identity, confidence and empowerment; through the Network, we are bringing people closer than ever to the essence and excitement of the fashion world and creating truly enriching experiences.”